2.12.2006

Fun Shitte.

So I get out there and my first assignment yesterday is the "Penguin Plunge." "Ha," I think. "This is Kentucky. Where will they find cold water here?" In the pool they left sitting outside all nite when it snowed-that's where. After chopping ice off the top, a bunch of adults in costumes jumped in, in the name of fundraising for Junior Achievment. Good stuff. Good pics. Good times.
After that I went it was coffee. Mmmmm coffee. Then I woke Nathan and James' ass us because it was Joey's birthday the nite before. Happy Birthday Joey.
Jim and I shot some kids on Van Meter Hill and Jim shot me falling down Van Meter hill. Thanks Jim.

This is where the day gets fun: The Rodeo. I love this stuff. It's just plain fun. I was right down at the gate when they where riding the bulls and so close i was get fog on my lens from the bull. hmmmm. well, the 2nd bull kicks up some dirt and everyone laughs because the guy with the cattle prod and I have dirt on our faces (my lens) I decided to shift my position a little bit. The third bulls tail was long. The funny thing about bull tails: they're full of shit. When this bull swung around his tail whiped right between the rails and smacked my lens like a bullseye! Shit sprayed all over my camera and on the guy's face right next to me. I haven't laughed so hard with strangers in a long time. I think they were laughing at us though...oh well. It was still funny as hell.

Then I had a basketball game and forgot my charger in the media room. ugh.

It's snowing.
later, trev

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so from the sound of things there's bull shit in the frey family nice pics trev pete

11:56 AM  
Blogger James "Jason" Lee said...

Hey man. I dig it. Will look forward to keeping up with the day to day from the field this way. Keep 'em coming. BTW: I put a link to yours on my Blog. I'm an old fogey with new toys. This inet stuff is pretty cool eh?

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home